Royal Brunch Table (4 person table )
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Product code: PYA0SL
**Philadelphia Covid-19 Guidance*** Rec & Royal is compliant with Philadelphia Covid-19 Mandates, ordinances, and guidance.
Please use the link below to check on the current Philadelphia Covid-19 guidance.
Rec & Royal Brunch is a high energy day party that infuses fresh culinary creations and music to create an unforgettable brunch experience like no other right here in Philadelphia. Royal Brunch is all experience that includes your an all you can enjoy hotel style brunch buffet coupled with mimosa and music to make this a truly unforgettable experience. This is perfect way to celebrate birthdays, bachelorettes, or any life occasions with a group of friends. Due to the high energy atmosphere everyone in your party must be at least 21 years of age.
Royal Brunch Itinerary:
12:00pm: Brunch Buffet Begins
1:00pm: DJ set begins
1:30pm: Brunch Buffet Ends
2:00pm: Birthday and Bachelorette shout outs
4:00pm: Brunch Ends
- Unlimited access to our famous Brunch buffet from 12pm-1:30pm.
- 1 Bottle of Champagne every 2 people in your reservation.
- Orange Juice
- A great time
- Build your own Omelet Station: Eggs, Egg Whites, Assorted Cheese, Assorted Breakfast Meat, Veggies
- Waffle Station: Boneless Chicken Bites, Whipped Butter, Maple Syrup
- Carving Station: Roast Beef or Hot Turkey
- Build your own Donut
- Hot Stations: Tater Tots, Mac & Cheese, Bacon, Sausage
- S'more Station: Graham Crackers, Hershey Chocolate, and Marshmallows
- Bagel Bar: Assorted Bagels, Cream Cheese
- Dessert & Pastries: Assorted Fruits, Assorted Cakes, Assorted Baked Goods
- Coffee & assorted teas
What is not included:
- Custom Presentation Signs & Sparklers (Included with additional bottle purchase of $225 or more)
- Turkey Bacon (Additional Charge $5 per order, 2 pieces per order)
- Soft Drinks
Pre-arrange a Safe Way HomeRec & Royal is easily accessible by Uber, Lyft, taxi, Patco, Septa, and by car with a designated driver.
Drink ResponsiblyThere is no award for being the drunkest person at brunch. Champagne is made to be sipped not chugged, especially mimosas! Drink responsibly and remember a good time doesn’t mean getting carried out by your friends and having a horrible hangover the next day.
Rec & Royal brunch is about having a good time! Try to remember that Rec & Royal Brunch is an experience, not just a meal. You have the table the entire day so please be patient and enjoy yourselves. Just sit back and enjoy your favorite tunes and remember that brunch at Rec & Royal is a vibe, not just another meal!
***Due to the limited nature of brunch seating all reservations are non-refundable.